Accord Keeps Century-Old Sweet Briar Women’s College OpenSophia Pearson and Jef Feeley
The 114-year-old private school for women known as Sweet Briar College will remain open after a Virginia judge approved a deal between school officials and alumnae that raised $12 million in donations to save the institution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’