BP Rating Outlook Cut by Fitch as Ruling on Macondo Fine LoomsRakteem Katakey
BP Plc’s rating outlook was downgraded by Fitch Ratings because it expects lower crude prices and fines related to the Macondo oil spill to cut cash flows and drive up debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat