Blackstone’s Goodman Gets $200 Million Grant as GSO GrowsMiles Weiss
Blackstone Group LP is awarding Bennett Goodman, co-founder of its GSO Capital Partners credit fund unit, about $200 million to give him a larger stake in the company and encourage him to stay until he reaches retirement age.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem