Benghazi Committee Widening Its Inquiry, Top Democrat Warns
House Republicans on Monday released some 60 emails sent to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton from associate Sidney Blumenthal dating back to February 2011, more than 18 months before the attack took place.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas