AMD Needs Revenue Gains, Not Split, to Sustain RallyIan King
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. shares have posted their biggest gains since February in the past week, fueled by speculation that the money-losing chipmaker is considering breaking itself up or spinning off units.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself