SFR Owner Offers $11 Billion for Bouygues Telecom, JDD ReportsAndrea Rothman
Telecommunications billionaire Patrick Drahi 10 days ago offered more than 10 billion euros ($11.4 billion) to buy Bouygues Telecom, French Sunday newspaper Journal du Dimanche reported, without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’