Netanyahu Criticizes Foreign Peace ‘Diktat’ as Fabius VisitsCalev Ben-David
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he rejects international efforts to force peace plans on Israel as French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius visited to promote renewed negotiations with the Palestinians.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’