Billionaire Drahi Said to Bid $11 Billion for Bouygues TelecomMarie Mawad and Manuel Baigorri
Billionaire Patrick Drahi made an offer valued at more than 10 billion euros ($11.4 billion) to acquire France’s third-largest mobile-phone company from Bouygues SA, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing