‘Jurassic World’ Tops Box Office as ‘Inside Out’ Sets RecordAnousha Sakoui and Saijel Kishan
“Jurassic World,” the record-setting dinosaur hit from Universal Pictures, returned for a second big weekend and “Inside Out” set a new high for an original Pixar film, as fans were treated to two blockbusters at the same time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders