India’s Worst Toxic Liquor Poisoning in Four Years Kills 64Anurag Kotoky
At least 64 people have died this week after consuming poisonous local liquor in Northern Mumbai, the Press Trust of India reported, in the biggest such incident in four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders