Unforgiving U.S. Risks Lost Generation of Black Men, Obama SaysToluse Olorunnipa
President Barack Obama, who has spent the past year addressing the issue of race on an almost weekly basis, said an “entire generation” of young minority men may have been lost while growing up in an environment much less forgiving than his upbringing in Hawaii.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis