Trump’s Other Lofty Aim: Bringing the U.S. Open to NYCErik Matuszewski
As Donald Trump and Jack Nicklaus prepared to tee off on the 18th hole at Ferry Point, a helicopter with “TRUMP” emblazoned on the side lifted off from the nearby driving range and flew overhead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap