Scene Last Night: Moelis, Navab, Leeds, Taubman, Ziff, GoodmanAmanda Gordon
The interns have taken over the office. Playgrounds, pools and subway cars are filling up with seven-year-olds squealing and jumping in the middle of the day. When school’s out and temperatures rise, young people own the city, and that’s good for the rest of us. Seeing their potential reminds us of where we started and how we might help others on their way.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders