Fidelity Offers to Take Colt Private for 570 Million PoundsKenneth Wong and Edward Evans
Fidelity offered 570 million pounds ($900 million) for the shares in Colt Group SA it doesn’t already own in a buyout that would end the U.K. data and networking provider’s near two-decade run as a publicly traded company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet