Nasdaq Rallies to Record as U.S. Stocks Surge on Fed Rate ViewJennifer Kaplan and Annelise Alexander
U.S. stocks rallied, with the Nasdaq Composite Index closing at a record, as the Federal Reserve signaled it will continue to support the economy even as growth picks up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas