U.S. Sale of 30-Year TIPS May Yield 1.149%, Dealer Survey ShowsDaniel Kruger
The U.S. auction of $7 billion of 30-year Treasury Inflation Protected Securities will draw a yield of 1.149 percent, according to the average forecast of six of the Federal Reserve’s 22 primary dealers in a Bloomberg News survey.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’