U.K. Lawmakers’ $9 Billion Question Over Palace of WestminsterThomas Penny
Work to restore the Palace of Westminster, home to the House of Commons and House of Lords, may take as long as 40 years and cost 5.7 billion pounds ($9 billion) if U.K. lawmakers are unwilling to move out, a report said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat