Thailand Confirms Middle East Tourist Tests Positive for MERSSupunnabul Suwannakij and Chris Blake
Thailand’s health ministry confirmed that a Middle Eastern tourist seeking treatment at a Bangkok hospital has tested positive for Middle East respiratory syndrome, the nation’s first case of the virus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’