Takuma to Supply Biomass Power Generation System in West JapanChisaki Watanabe
Takuma Co., a builder of waste incinerators and water treatment plants, will supply a generation system for a biomass power station in western Japan.
The 22-megawatt plant in Hyogo prefecture will be built by a unit of Hyogo Pulp Industries Co. and will use woody materials such as timber from forest thinning as fuel, Takuma said in a statement Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- Ford Plans $11.5 Billion in Extra Cuts, Kills Most U.S. Cars
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing