Rand Paul Wants $2 Trillion Tax Cut With 14.5% Flat RateToluse Olorunnipa
Republican Senator Rand Paul’s plan to overhaul the U.S. tax system calls for a 14.5 percent federal flat tax for consumers and companies, the elimination of almost all deductions and the abolition of several other levies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’