NYC to Close Most of Central Park and Prospect Park to TrafficHenry Goldman
Runners, cyclists, skaters and strollers can traverse most of Manhattan’s Central Park without fear of colliding with a car starting June 29, when a traffic ban goes into effect along the main loop north of 72nd Street.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself