Lloyds Seen Facing Extra $3.2 Billion in Customer CompensationRichard Partington
Lloyds Banking Group Plc could face an extra 2 billion pounds ($3.2 billion) in charges to compensate customers sold loan insurance they didn’t want or need, Credit Suisse Group AG said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap