Jeb Bush Cancels South Carolina Event After Mass Shooting in Charleston
Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush was supposed to meet veterans Thursday morning at the Charleston Maritime Center. Instead, it will be the site of a news conference as Charleston Mayor Joseph P. Riley, Jr. and Police Chief Gregory Mullen provide updates on a mass shooting that left nine people dead on Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries