Deutsche Bank’s New Chief Faces Postbank Exit Dilemma: Real M&AShane Strowmatt, Elena Logutenkova and Brooke Sutherland
Deutsche Bank AG’s incoming chief executive officer faces numerous challenges in his new role at the helm of Germany’s biggest bank, including how to best part ways with the lender’s Postbank consumer unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap