Monsoon Rain Defying El Nino Threat Boosts India Crops, EconomyPrabhudatta Mishra and Pratik Parija
Planting of crops from rice to cotton and soybeans in India is gathering pace as farmers benefit from an increase in monsoon rains, defying forecasts that a developing El Nino would curb rainfall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’