Greece Has Already Cost Investors $897 Billion This YearRoxana Zega and Sofia Horta e Costa
How much has the Greece saga cost European equity investors? Try $897 billion, more than the value of benchmark indexes in Spain, Portugal and Ireland, combined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline