Twitter CEO Dick Costolo Q&A: Why He Stepped Down, and What’s Next
Less than a week after announcing his resignation as chief executive officer of Twitter, Dick Costolo took to the stage at the Bloomberg Technology Conference in San Francisco to discuss his departure. On July 1, Jack Dorsey, a Twitter co-founder and CEO of payments company Square, will step in as interim CEO at Twitter while the board of directors searches for a replacement. Bloomberg Businessweek’s Brad Stone interviewed Costolo about why he left, who should replace him, and what he'll do next.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing