Samsung Said to Tap Goldman, Credit Suisse in Activist FightKyunghee Park, Jonathan Browning and Rose Kim
Samsung C&T Corp., the construction arm of South Korea’s largest conglomerate, is working with Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Credit Suisse Group AG as it fends off a rare challenge from billionaire activist Paul Elliott Singer, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's