Emirates Urges Airbus to Go Big on Stretch Version of A380 JumboGuy Johnson and Andrea Rothman
Emirates urged Airbus Group SE to treat its A380 super-jumbo to a full-grown stretch version instead of just a minor extension, as the biggest operator of the double-decker seeks to pack more passengers into its planes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis