Congo to Order Legal Review of Ivanhoe’s Kamoa Joint VentureMichael J. Kavanagh
The Democratic Republic of Congo wants Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. to postpone a sale of shares in its Kamoa copper project to Zijin Mining Group Co. until the government has a chance to decide about increasing its own shareholding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap