Wrong-Again Turkish Current-Account Data Add to Investor RisksMark Cudmore and Fercan Yalinkilic
As if Turkey’s inconclusive election result and decelerating economic growth weren’t bad enough, investors must now grapple with misleading official data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’