Spokane NAACP Leader Steps Down Amid Allegations of Faking Racial Identity
The chapter president of the Spokane chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People announced her resignation Monday following a firestorm around her reportedly falsified racial identity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure