NFL’s Bills Set Season-Ticket Record With Rex Ryan, Owner PegulaErik Matuszewski
The Buffalo Bills have set a record for the most season tickets sold in their 55-year history after hiring Rex Ryan as head coach and re-affirming ties to their upstate New York home with a new owner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem