Misrated Muni Market Hoists $1.8 Billion Annual Tab on TaxpayersDarrell Preston
U.S. states and localities still aren’t getting the respect they deserve in fixed-income markets five years after Congress mandated that municipal debt be graded on a level playing field with company borrowings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem