Lexus, Trailing in Sales, Leads Luxury-Auto RegistrationsMark Clothier
Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus is ahead of BMW and Mercedes-Benz in U.S. registrations of luxury vehicles this year through April. The results are a reverse of the order based on the brands’ sales figures, reinforcing that 2015 should be a tight, three-way race.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner