Japan Said to Push Back JT Sale, Sees No Immediate Cash NeedMasaaki Iwamoto and Kyoko Shimodoi
Japan’s government has decided to push back the sale of its remaining stake in Japan Tobacco Inc., Asia’s largest listed cigarette maker, according to officials familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap