Idreamsky Sinks as Latest China ADR Buyout Offer Seen as Too LowYe Xie and Belinda Cao
IDreamsky Technology Ltd. fell the most in three months after the mobile game publisher’s chairman offered to buy out shareholders at a price below its initial public offering, joining a growing number of U.S.-traded Chinese companies seeking to go private.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's