Cairn India Minority Shareholders May Reject Merger, CLSA SaysAbhishek Shanker and Ameya Karve
Billionaire Anil Agarwal’s move to absorb his energy unit Cairn India Ltd. into Vedanta Ltd. may prove to be a “raw deal” for minority shareholders of the oil and gas producer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem