BNSF Expects Crude-by-Rail Volumes to Grow After Price ReboundLynn Doan
A 37 percent rebound in oil prices will boost crude-by-rail shipments as drillers complete more wells and extract more crude that U.S. pipelines don’t have the capacity to handle, Burlington Northern Santa Fe LLC executive chairman Matthew K. Rose said Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap