AIG Moves Past ‘Scarlet Letter’ With Greenberg Suit RulingSonali Basak
American International Group Inc., which opted against joining Maurice “Hank” Greenberg in a suit against the U.S., became a victor in the case after a judge ruled that the former chief executive officer isn’t entitled to compensation over the insurer’s 2008 rescue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap