Hudson’s Bay Said to Win Metro’s Kaufhof on $3.3 Billion BidEd Hammond, Aaron Kirchfeld and Aaron Ricadela
Hudson’s Bay Co., the oldest company in Canada, has won the bidding for Metro AG’s Galeria Kaufhof department-store chain in Germany, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy