Infinis Energy Raises Funds for Scottish Wind FarmLouise Downing
Infinis Energy Plc, a U.K.-based renewable power developer, raised 83 million pounds ($130 million) from Barclays Bank Plc and a unit of Banco Santander SA to build a wind farm in Scotland.
Infinis will use the money to fund construction of a 66-megawatt wind farm in southern Scotland expected to start working in November next year, the Northampton-based developer said Friday in an e-mailed statement. Vestas Wind Systems AS will provide the turbines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Dollar Steady, Oil Rises as European Stocks Falter: Markets Wrap