Greece Can’t Plan a Barbecue, Let Alone a Currency, Nielsen SaysJillian Ward and Francine Lacqua
Greece isn’t likely to leave the euro as the government wouldn’t have the capacity to issue a replacement currency, UniCredit SpA Chief Global Economist Erik Nielsen said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem