Germany Finds No Evidence That U.S. Tapped Merkel’s MobileStefan Nicola
Germany’s top prosecutor dropped a probe into the alleged tapping of Chancellor Angela Merkel’s mobile phone by U.S. spy services, citing a lack of evidence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill