U.K. Aerospace M&A Slows After Biggest Suppliers ‘Cherry-Picked’Benjamin Katz
Almost half the U.K.’s aerospace and defense suppliers were acquired in the last 25 years, with only 21 takeovers occurring since the financial crash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018