Treasury Yield Reaches Eight-Month High Before Retail Sales DataEshe Nelson
The yield on 10-year Treasuries reached its highest level in eight months before retail sales data that economists forecast will add to the case for the Federal Reserve to increase interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem