Rupert Murdoch Said to Hand Fox CEO Title to Son JamesAnousha Sakoui
Rupert Murdoch is preparing to step down as chief executive officer of 21st Century Fox Inc. and hand the title to his son James, according to a person familiar with the matter, confirming a long-expected generational succession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem