Poland May Prolong Rate Pause as Glapinski Sees Halt to 2017Dorota Bartyzel
Poland may prolong a period of steady interest rates into 2017 if policy makers take their cue from economic forecasts slated for release next month, according to central banker Adam Glapinski.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’