Lone Star Spending $565 Million on Land for Spain Homes in 2015Sharon Smyth
Lone Star Funds, the private-equity firm founded by billionaire John Grayken, will invest as much as 500 million euros ($565 million) this year buying land for Spanish housing developments as demand picks up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’