Emirates Global Aluminium Cuts 250 Jobs Amid Global OversupplyArif Sharif
Emirates Global Aluminium, formed two years ago by merging smelters owned by Abu Dhabi and Dubai, cut 250 jobs as part of a restructuring amid a global oversupply of the metal used in cars and beverage cans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’